If you have difficulty accessing the site with assistive technology or have any comments or feedback that would improve your experience, please do not hesitate to contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
Cookies may be used on Greensboro’s website for purposes such as to distinguish between visitors, track information about site usage, or to enhance the user experience.
Greensboro automatically collects information from visitors to greensborovt.gov, including:
- the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and Fully Qualified Domain Name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your computer, if assigned;
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- the page(s) you access; and
- if you followed a link or were forwarded to greensborovt.gov from another website, Greensboro collects the URL of the site that directed you to Greensboro’s website.
Greensboro uses this information to identify site performance needs, to ensure compatibility with the technology used by site visitors, and generally to add and improve services offered. We do not sell this information to outside parties.
Greensboro collects personal information, such as your name, address, email address, credit card information, or other information if you provide it to us–for example, if you ask us to process various applications, such as:
- You respond to a survey.
- You perform a transaction such as paying a bill.
- You submit an online form.
When personal information is collected it is not shared except to perform the transaction indicated and requested by the user. We do not sell this information to outside parties.